SavageMs v83

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SavageMs v83

SavageMs v83

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome To SavageMS Forums

3 posters

Astraw GM Application

Poll

Do you think I am qualified for GM?

[ 0 ]
    Astraw GM Application I_vote_lcap0%Astraw GM Application I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Astraw GM Application I_vote_lcap0%Astraw GM Application I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 0
    Poll closed
    astraws

Astraw GM Application Empty Astraw GM Application

Post  astraws Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:01 pm

Name: Astraw Khalifa Alqubaisi]

Timezone: (GMT) +4:00 Abu Dhabi

In Game Name: PS3 (Gonna Change it)

How long will you play daily?: How long i will play daily, i will play daily like 3-5 hours on School time and on Holiday 5-7 Hours.

Why I'm applying: The reason that I am applying is to help at the server as much as I can with anything that is needed, I would make the players feel suitable to their satisfaction. I like helping people with problems whether they are newcomers or veterans on the server, I also understand the pressure of being a GM and I know what to expect.

What would you do if two players were fighting? If i saw two players fighting I would I would talk to them one by one and ask them whats the problem why are you fighting? I would hear both sides of the stories before I do anything. After that I will confront with another GM and decide it from there.

What I'll do if two players or members of the staff our fighting: I would speak to each one in private to see their side of the story and get any proof if they have any, I would also ask around the community to see who's lying and who's not.

What would you do if a player asked for an MSI/Token? i will say for him it's against the rules for me to give you any items. i will explain to him how we get that items.

How will you help the community?: i will help the community as best as i could and help any body with any problem he got it and gain more members as i could

What would you do if there was a hacker infront of you?: First i will go check !Cheaters then if he was an hacker i will go hide and spy him so if i saw he's an hacker i will Screen Shot then i will Banned him and send a proof to an gm.

Why do you think we will choose you?: i think you will choose me cause i deserve to be one of your staff and i know he rules and im ready to be one of you guys so i hope my best.

Extra: even if i don't become a GM i will still be myself and i would try again next time with an even better GM application! I wish everyone else good luck who ever else is gonna apply good luck.

About me: I am an a boy who lives in Abu Dhabi im 13 years old i love hang out with my friends in real or in maple i love to play soccer dodge ball swimming also im helpful,

~Thanks For Reading my Gm Application
    Amber
    Trainee GM
    Trainee GM

Astraw GM Application Empty Re: Astraw GM Application

Post  Amber Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:44 pm

// Poll Added
    Amber
    Trainee GM
    Trainee GM

Astraw GM Application Empty Re: Astraw GM Application

Post  Amber Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:55 pm