SavageMs v83

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SavageMs v83

SavageMs v83

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome To SavageMS Forums

2 posters

PimpsAreLame's Gm Application for SavageMS

Poll

Do you think i would make a good addition to this staff?

[ 1 ]
    PimpsAreLame's Gm Application for SavageMS I_vote_lcap100%PimpsAreLame's Gm Application for SavageMS I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    PimpsAreLame's Gm Application for SavageMS I_vote_lcap0%PimpsAreLame's Gm Application for SavageMS I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    PimpsAreLame's Gm Application for SavageMS I_vote_lcap0%PimpsAreLame's Gm Application for SavageMS I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 1
    PimpsAreLame
    PimpsAreLame

PimpsAreLame's Gm Application for SavageMS Empty PimpsAreLame's Gm Application for SavageMS

Post  PimpsAreLame Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:09 am

Character name: PimpsAreLame

Time zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Approximately how long has it been since you joined the SavageMS community?
    i have been in the SavageMS community for approx. 3 weeks

How can we contact you(Skype perferred):
    Hotmail - Skating_madman6@Hotmail.com
    Skype - Skater.Dude4

How would you catch hackers?: How would i catch a hacker? well i cant really go searching for hackers all day, but if i found a hacker i would ban he/she immediately. If he player was using custom files not given to or supplied by Savage i would ask the player to remove the custom wz files and replace them with the ones supplied, if he/she continued to use the custom files i would ban them.

How would you handle two players/game masters fighting?: I would move me and the players to a separate map. Then I would find out the problem and do as much as i can to help them, if the problem is out of my reach (i cant deal with it) i would ask Savage or a higher ranked GM to assist me in the problem. If two Game Masters were fighting i would also do whatever i can to fix the problem, if it was something i cannot help with i would ask for help from a more experienced GM or a higher ranked GM.

Have you read the game master rules?: Yes, and i don't plan on breaking them.

Have you have experience in the game master field(If so show proof): Yes i have in FrozenMs and LouisMS (both servers are officially closed)
    PimpsAreLame's Gm Application for SavageMS Maple013 / PimpsAreLame's Gm Application for SavageMS Maple014

Additional information about you: I Play Soccer and Football for my school i live in Ontario (Canada) i am very active, i love being outside with my friends. I enjoy swimming in my pool and at public pools. My favorite subject is science.

P.S. You should add a question like - "What are you going to do if you dont get accepted"
    Predator
    Predator
    Main Owner
    Main Owner

PimpsAreLame's Gm Application for SavageMS Empty Re: PimpsAreLame's Gm Application for SavageMS

Post  Predator Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:18 pm

/Accept
    Thread Closed
    Welcome to the team!~

Current date/time is Tue Jul 02, 2024 3:54 pm