SavageMs v83

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SavageMs v83

SavageMs v83

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome To SavageMS Forums

Event Guide

Predator
    Predator
    Main Owner
    Main Owner

Event Guide Empty Event Guide

Post  Predator Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:00 pm

Event Guide

True/False:
    Welcome to the True/False Event. In this event you will need to choose either the left side or right side of the map. The left side stands for True, and right side stands for False. A statement will be given, and you have to determine whether this statement is True or False. 10 seconds will be given to make your decision, those who are on the wrong sides pertaining to the wrong answer or stays in the middle will be warped out. 3 winners, 1 IOC (Item of Choice) each. IOCs do not include MSI(s)/Chairs/Mounts/Donator & GM Items. If you have any questions feel free to whisper me now.

Rhyme:
    Welcome to the Rhyme Event. In this event you will be given words, and you will have to whisper me another word that rhymes with the word given. For example, the word given is "Bee", and a word that rhymes with it is "See". The first person to whisper me with the correct answer gets 1 point. You need 3 points in total to win. First 3 players to attain 3 points will win the event. 3 winners, 1 IOC (Item of Choice) each. IOCs do not include MSI(s)/Chairs/Mounts/Donator & GM Items.If you have any questions feel free to whisper me now.

Multiple Choice:
    Welcome to the Multiple Choice Event. In this event it is similar to the True/False event, but you have 3 choices instead of just 2. I will give a statement with a blank, and give you 3 options to choose from. They will be labelled as (a), (b) and (c). Their respective sides will be left side for (a), middle for (b) and right side for (c). You will be given 10 seconds to choose your answer, and you will need to choose either one of the sides. The remaining 3 players who survive this event will win. 3 winners, 1 IOC (Item of Choice) each. IOCs do not include MSI(s)/Chairs/Mounts/Donator & GM Items. If you have any questions, feel free to whisper me now.

Item Hunt (Egg Hunt/Tetris Hunt):
    Welcome to the Item Hunt Event, an event which you will need to hunt an item that I will show you later on. The item will be placed in a certain area of this map, and all you have to do is to figure where it is placed at. To find it, you will have to loot the item by pressing your Pick Up button. There will only be one item in hide at a time, 3 rounds, 3 winners, 1 IOC (Item of Choice) each. IOCs do not include MSI(s)/Chairs/Mounts/Donator & GM Items. When you think you have found the item, say, "FOUND IT!". If you have any questions, feel free to whisper me now.

Scavenger Hunt:
    Welcome to the Scavenger Hunt Event. This is an event in which you will need to hunt certain items that can be found from the monsters in the Maple World. I will show you the items that are needed later on, there will be 5 different types of items. Once you have all the amount of items required, you will proceed to a certain map in which I will be in hide. All you have to do is say "I have the items!" and I will trade you to see if you have the items. First 3 players who attain the items required and confirmed by me, will win. Anyone who attempts to trade me without having all of the required items will be temp banned. 3 winners, 1 IOC (Item of Choice) each. IOCs do not include MSI(s)/Chairs/Mounts/Donator & GM Items. The destination map will be mentioned later. If you have any questions, feel free to whisper me now.

Bingo:
    Welcome to the Bingo Event. You guys need to stand in a row, without anyone overlapping. Then, I will think of a number, I'll write it down somewhere. Whoever guesses this number will lose the event. For example, the number range will start with 1~100. If the first player says 42, and the number I have chosen is, for example, 5, it will change to 1~42 for the next player. You have to say a number between the first and last number from the number range that is given to you, and you can't pick the edge numbers. So eventually, someone will guess the number and lose the event, and will be warped out. The last 3 players who survive the game, will win. 3 winners, 1 IOC (Item of Choice) each. IOCs don't include MSI(s)/Chairs/Donor Items/GM Items. If there are any questions, do whisper me now.

Russian Roulette:
    Welcome to the Russian Roulette Event. Your aim of this event is to pick either of the platforms on the left and avoid being on the same platform as I would be on later on. I would be in hide, and you will be given 10 seconds to choose your platform. Players who are on the same platform as me when the time is up, will be eliminated from the event. As the players decrease the platforms would also decrease. The remaining 3 players who survive, will win the event. 3 winners, 1 IOC (Item of Choice) each. IOCs do not include MSI(s)/Mounts/Chairs/Donator & GM Items. If you have any questions, feel free to whisper me now.

Terrorist:
    Welcome to the Terrorist Event. In this event, you will need to jump in a clockwise manner on the platforms on the left of the map, continuously till the map is killed. There will be a GM in hide, spawning bombs, and your aim is to avoid getting hit by the bombs. While jumping on the platforms, you are not allowed to stop/reverse if you happen to see a bomb in front of you. Players who are caught doing it will be disqualified and warped out. The remaining 3 players who survive, will win the event. 3 winners, 1 IOC (Item of Choice) each. IOCs do not include MSI(s)/Mounts/Chairs/Donator & GM Items. If you have any questions, feel free to whisper me now.

Hide & Seek:
    Welcome to the Hide & Seek Event. In this event, you will need to rely on the clues given by the GMs and attempt to find the map in which the GMs would be hiding in. The maps are accessible to all players by using the player travel commands. The GMs would be in Hide and if you suppose you are in the exact map in which the GMs would be hiding, say "Found you!". You will need to be in the map for at least 10 seconds for us to consider you as a winner, if you leave the map after saying you have found us, you will not be considered as a winner. There will be a total of 3 rounds, 1 winner in each round. 3 winners, 1 IOC (Item of Choice) each. IOCs do not include MSI(s)/Mounts/Chairs/Donator & GM Items. If you have any questions, feel free to whisper me now.

Question & Answer:
    Welcome to the Question & Answer Event. In this event you will need to give a correct answer upon the questions that will be proposed later on. All proper spelling and capitals are required, and you will need to whisper me the correct answers. The first player who whispers me the correct answer will obtain 1 point. You will need 3 points to qualify as a winner of the event. There will be a total of 3 winners in the event. 3 winners, 1 IOC (Item of Choice) each. IOCs do not include MSI(s)/Mounts/Chairs/Donator & GM Items. If you have any questions, feel free to whisper me now.

Trivia & Elimination:
    Welcome to the Trivia & Elimination Event. In this event you will need to give the correct answers upon the questions given later. All spelling and capitals are required, and you will need to whisper me the correct answers. The first player who whispers me the answer correctly, will have the ability to eliminate any 1 player from the event. This would then continue till 3 players remain. 3 winners, 1 IOC (Item of Choice) each. IOCs do not include MSI(s)/Mounts/Chairs/Donator & GM Items. If you have any questions, feel free to whisper me now.

Jumping Quests:
    Jumping Quests are self-explanatory, depending on the jumping quest map used. Some may require 2/3/4 stages to complete.

Current date/time is Sun Jun 30, 2024 7:02 pm