SavageMs v83

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SavageMs v83

SavageMs v83

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome To SavageMS Forums

+5
Temptation
Vietnamese
Amber
Shirley
Timmeh
9 posters

Idunnnoo (Tim's) Game Master App :)

Poll

Is Idunnnoo (Tim) worth GM position

[ 9 ]
    Idunnnoo (Tim's) Game Master App :) I_vote_lcap90%Idunnnoo (Tim's) Game Master App :) I_vote_rcap [90%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Idunnnoo (Tim's) Game Master App :) I_vote_lcap10%Idunnnoo (Tim's) Game Master App :) I_vote_rcap [10%] 

Total Votes: 10
    Timmeh
    Timmeh

Idunnnoo (Tim's) Game Master App :) Empty Idunnnoo (Tim's) Game Master App :)

Post  Timmeh Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:14 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My real name is Timothy but i like being called Tim Smile

Character name:

My character name is Idunnnoo
    Time zone:

Central time zone
    Approximately how long has it been since you joined the SavageMS community?

i have played for 6 or 7 days i cant remember most likely 7 though Brian told me about this before it was made if that counts o-o

How can we contact you(Skype perferred):
    My name on skype is blank.lynch you may contact me there!

How would you catch hackers?:
    I will go in hide and go to commonly training areas making sure they arent hacking then if i find one i will take a screenshot then ban he/she.

How would you handle two players/game masters fighting?:
    I would ask them to stop please if they disobey i will start to give them warnings (1/3 , 2/3) if they dont stop i will have to jail them. If its two game masters i would try to get a hold on a gm higher rank to help me out (so i wont get in the middle of it) if it gets too serious i will talk to a higher rank gm (as fast as possible to help me out if he/she havent already)
    Have you read the game master rules?:Yes i have i like the part when it said Do not host a event a player demands it (or it will delay it )

Have you have experience in the game master field(If so show proof): Yes i have been a gm but saddly i dont have any proof (I am not lying because it says in the GM rules do NOT lie)

Additional information about you:
    I Love to play savage its the only server i have on my computer if im denied i will still play it and try to help out as much as i can and I like to read the gm rules. I follow the rules and I joke around (but im a serious person) By the way I tried to make this app 100% or better i spent about 20-30 mins on it. Well thats my wonderful app thank you all for viewing my app hope i get the job Smile

Shirley
    Shirley

Idunnnoo (Tim's) Game Master App :) Empty Re: Idunnnoo (Tim's) Game Master App :)

Post  Shirley Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:36 pm

I like how your app is neat & organized.
    I've seen you as a GM in another server, & you're a great GM.
    You could be a bit talkative in game play (when you were not a GM).
    I hope you get the GM job!
    Good luck Timmy & nice app !
    +1 from me (:
    Amber
    Trainee GM
    Trainee GM

Idunnnoo (Tim's) Game Master App :) Empty Re: Idunnnoo (Tim's) Game Master App :)

Post  Amber Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:12 pm

Goodluck (:
    Timmeh
    Timmeh

Idunnnoo (Tim's) Game Master App :) Empty This is a title

Post  Timmeh Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:49 pm

Thanks guys Smile
    Vietnamese
    Vietnamese

Post  Vietnamese Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:52 pm

/poll added
    Temptation
    Temptation

Post  Temptation Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:34 am

Timmeh wrote:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you have experience in the game master field(If so show proof): Yes i have been a gm but saddly i dont have any proof (I am not lying because it says in the GM rules do NOT lie)

Additional information about you:
    I Love to play savage its the only server i have on my computer if im denied i will still play it and try to help out as much as i can and I like to read the gm rules. I follow the rules and I joke around (but im a serious person) By the way I tried to make this app 100% or better i spent about 20-30 mins on it. Well thats my wonderful app thank you all for viewing my app hope i get the job Smile

+1 from me

Looks like you know what your doing, your not power hungry (willing to help the server even if denied) and your read the rules. cheers This is a very well put together app, good luck

David™
    David™

Post  David™ Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:53 am

Goodluck, +1 from me
    ╬Pacifier╬
    ╬Pacifier╬

Post  ╬Pacifier╬ Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:55 pm

Erm, let me get started on this.
    I've been thinking for days.

How would you catch hackers?:
    I will go in hide and go to commonly training areas making sure they arent hacking then if i find one i will take a screenshot then ban he/she.

Don't only go to commonly training areas, try other deserted places where it has a few players in it as they might be hacking there too. You can also use !cheaters (Gm Command) but I believe it is not very accurate.

How would you handle two players/game masters fighting?:
    I would ask them to stop please if they disobey i will start to give them warnings (1/3 , 2/3) if they dont stop i will have to jail them. If its two game masters i would try to get a hold on a gm higher rank to help me out (so i wont get in the middle of it) if it gets too serious i will talk to a higher rank gm (as fast as possible to help me out if he/she havent already)

Don't forget, for some rules, you can also ban them if they are breaking them. I'm pretty confused and stunned when you stated "I would try to get a hold on a gm higher rank" and "I will talk to a higher rank gm", what I assume is, if the higher rank gm doesn't come to help you out, you will get another one? I assume so.
    ~Kinda specific doe, your answer.

You should at least state the server you had been gm before.
    At least you have the experience if you had been a gm before.

A few grammar mistake here and there.

- You don't troll. Hope not.

"if im denied i will still play it and try to help out as much as i can and I like to read the gm rules."
    Like what Temptation said, you're not power hungry. Unlike some people who got denied and just quits. Disgust me. - don't get me wrong when I said denied, just stating some facts about some people.

If you keep this up, I believe you will do a great job.
    +1 from me.

Good luck

Timmeh
    Timmeh

Idunnnoo (Tim's) Game Master App :) Empty Idunnnoo (Tim's) Game Master App :)

Post  Timmeh Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:39 pm

Oh i didnt know i wasnt trying to say the name of other servers but ok Razz and thanks everyone Smile
    Hyuna
    Hyuna

Post  Hyuna Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:41 pm

Good luck Tim (:
    Predator
    Predator
    Main Owner
    Main Owner

Post  Predator Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:23 pm

/Accepted
    Thread Closed
    Welcome to the Team!~

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 28, 2024 2:39 pm