SavageMs v83

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SavageMs v83

SavageMs v83

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome To SavageMS Forums

5 posters

LouieVuitton's Game Master Application

Poll

Do you think I am qualified for GM?

[ 5 ]
    LouieVuitton's Game Master Application I_vote_lcap83%LouieVuitton's Game Master Application I_vote_rcap [83%] 
    [ 1 ]
    LouieVuitton's Game Master Application I_vote_lcap17%LouieVuitton's Game Master Application I_vote_rcap [17%] 

Total Votes: 6
    Hyuna
    Hyuna

LouieVuitton's Game Master Application Empty LouieVuitton's Game Master Application

Post  Hyuna Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:42 pm

Elizabeth

Character name:
    LouieVuitton

Time zone:
    Eastern Time GMT(-5:00)

Approximately how long has it been since you joined the SavageMS community?
    It has been a little over a week since I have joined the SavageMS community.

How can we contact you(Skype perferred):

How would you catch hackers?:
    To catch hackers, I will check if I had gotten a whisper by any player stating that they had seen a hacker. Also, I would use !cheaters (if the command is valid). I would also search through the channels and check if anyone is hacking. If I had come across the hacker, I would then take a screenshot for proof that they had been hacking.

How would you handle two players/game masters fighting?:
    Player against Player :
    I would examine them for a while and see if they had made up. If not, I would warp them to a GM map and hear both sides of the story. If both the stories were different, I would ask if there were any players who had witnessed the argument and hear their side of the story. I would then find a solution to the problem and conclude with my final verdict.
    Game Master against Game Master :
    I would make sure that they were not in public so they wouldn't be disrupting other players. I would then warp to them and ask what's wrong. After, I would listen to both sides of the story. After that, I would give them some time to make up and if they were still fighting, I would contact another GM for help.

Have you read the game master rules?:
    Yes, I have read the game master rules. I will try my best to follow each and every one of them.

Have you have experience in the game master field(If so show proof):
    No, I have not had any experience in the game master field. I can be taught easily and am eager to do so.

Additional information about you:
    I'm Korean and I sing, act, and dance. I listen to Kpop and I have a goal to become a singer one day. When I'm not playing SavageMS, I am usually practicing my singing&dancing, hanging out with friends, or studying for school.

Last edited by Hyuna on Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Amber
    Trainee GM
    Trainee GM

LouieVuitton's Game Master Application Empty Re: LouieVuitton's Game Master Application

Post  Amber Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:53 pm

Player against Player :
    I would examine them for a while and see if they had made up. If not, I would warp them to a GM map and hear both sides of the story. If both the stories were different, I would ask if there were any players who had witnessed the argument and hear their side of the story. I would then find a solution to the problem and conclude with my final verdict.
    Game Master against Game Master :
    I would make sure that they were not in public so they wouldn't be disrupting other players. I would then warp to them and ask what's wrong. After, I would listen to both sides of the story. After, I would give them some time to make up and if they were still fighting, I would contact another GM for help.

- I like how you separated that Smile Overall your app is very good!
    Wish you the best Liz:) +1
    Amber
    Trainee GM
    Trainee GM

LouieVuitton's Game Master Application Empty Re: LouieVuitton's Game Master Application

Post  Amber Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:03 pm

/ Poll added
    Hyuna
    Hyuna

Post  Hyuna Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:36 pm

thanks Amber (:
    CheyisCool
    CheyisCool

Post  CheyisCool Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:03 pm

Yes, I have read the game master rules. I will try my best to follow each and every one of them.
    [b]+1[/b] Very Honest<3 I like thaat. A lot of people who never had experience as a GM before usually lie, and say that they have no proof. But you're honest c: That's nicee.

+1Because you made it colorful and neat, it is really easy to read the text. Unlike the other applications, you made it colorful, and neat so that people would not have a hard time reading it.

<33.

I'm Korean and I sing, act, and dance. I listen to Kpop and I have a goal to become a singer one day. When I'm not playing SavageMS, I am usually practicing my singing&dancing, hanging out with friends, or studying for school.

You are talented. <3. Maybe when you grow up and become a singer, you'll give me a ticket to your concert for free? ;D. And +9999 because you're Korean.

Hyuna
    Hyuna

Post  Hyuna Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:11 pm

Thanks (: I really appreciate your reply ^-^ && haha maybe I'll give you free ticket c:
    MrFluffy
    MrFluffy
    Head GM
    Head GM

Post  MrFluffy Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:20 pm

I like it shows that you took time to write this. +1
    Hyuna
    Hyuna

Post  Hyuna Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:32 pm

Thank you MrFluffy. (:
    Lance.
    Lance.

Post  Lance. Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:45 pm

Why do people always say "I would use !cheaters", sometimes that command gets stuck and sometimes people use packets, packets are a lot worse.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 30, 2024 6:54 pm